"Festival of the Carolinas - Asheville Area Craft Brewery Series"
Saturday, June 6, 4:30pm - 9pm
Join Tryon International Equestrian Center for their inaugural
"Festival of the Carolinas" series featuring Asheville area craft breweries!
Tickets are $40 in advance online and $50 at the door and include:
- Unlimited 4-ounce pours from all participating craft breweries
- Dinner buffet
- Souvenir cup from Tryon International Equestrian Center
- VIP seating in Grand Prix arena
- Private restroom facility for beer festival attendees
- Only people ages 21 years and older permitted inside the beer festival tent
- Pick up tickets and wristbands at will call.
Plenty of free, family fun is also planned for the evening as part of TIEC's ongoing
"Saturday Night Lights" series held on Grand Prix Saturdays from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. such as:
- Free face painting, airbrush tattoos and rides on a hand-painted Venetian carousel
- Sky-high ballet performances by the Asheville Aerial Artists
- Bubble and juggling tricks by The Fettuccine Brothers
- Live music
Admission and parking for TIEC are free and open to the public.
ABOUT THE GRAND PRIX COMPETITION:
The highlight competition of the Tryon Spring 8 show is the $210,000 Grand Prix CSI 4*, which will be held on Saturday, June 6, in the evening under the lights in the George Morris Stadium. The week of competition offers the highest level of distinction for jumpers of the Spring Series with CSI 4* classes, which are held under international guidelines of the Federation Equestre International (FEI), the sport's international governing body. Top American show jumpers, including Olympians, will compete against riders from Canada and around the world in this prestigious event.