The charming "Moon Pie" cottage was built in the 1920s as a workshop for the main house. In 2001 it was converted into the delightfully romantic "Moon Pie" cottage.
- Sumptuous king-size bed
- A kitchenette, complete with mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes and flatware
- Robes for your use during your stay
- Gas log fireplace
- Private patio with a relaxing hot tub
- A midnight snack of popcorn
- Homemade bread, local jam, specialty coffees, butter, and creamer.
- Cable TV
- Free WiFi
- DVD player complete with copies of Dirty Dancing and The Last of the Mohicans for you to enjoy (both were filmed nearby).
- Heating and air conditioning
- Board games, playing cards, and magazines
- This cottage is pet friendly. Please see our pet policy.
2494 Memorial Highway, Lake Lure, NC 28746
T 828.625.1171 E email@example.com