Five is a clean, professional-looking template that's easy to set up. It is prized by small and mid-sized businesses for its numerous customization options and professional layouts.
Terms & Conditions
Here at the Arbor at Lake Lure, we take great pride in providing our guests with a clean, safe, and enjoyable environment. We do ask that you help us maintain our beautiful property by respecting our terms and conditions.
Rates & Reservations
Rates are subject to change until confirmed via your email confirmation. Your email confirmation will include local area information, the nightly rate, a 6.75% NC Sales and a 5% County Occupancy tax, and any additional purchased packages, and merchandise.
When making a reservation, either a full payment or a deposit in the amount of $150 is required before we can confirm your reservation. This $150 fee will go towards the total of your vacation. In the case of a no show, you will be charged for one night. (Please see our "Cancellation Policy" below for details) We proudly accept VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Traveler’s checks, and cash. All reservations MUST be held with a credit card number until other payment has been arranged. All cabins have a $50 cleaning fee that is added once reservation is made. No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
Check In / Check Out
Check in is at 3pm. Once you arrive here at Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure, please proceed to the top of the driveway and park. Your host will meet you and will then walk you to your cabin. Once you are checked in, you will not be disturbed unless there is something you have requested.
Check out is at 11am. We ask that you turn off the ice-maker, place all linens in the bathtub, turn out all lights, turn off the air/heat, and leave the key and comment card on the kitchen table. Please leave the front door UNLOCKED, and give us a courtesy call to let us know you are departing.
All cabins are completely furnished including linens. Each kitchen is equipped with a full size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. All kitchens are equipped with dining utensils for the maximum occupancy and garbage bags are provided for the proper disposal of garbage along with a recycling container under each sink. Cabins are supplied with bath towels, toilet tissue, hand & bath soaps, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, dish detergent and bath robes for your convenience. Each cabin has smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. Please notify us immediately if you find that any of the appliances are not working properly. Guests need only bring their personal items.
Hemlock "Moon Pie" Cottage Amenities
The Hemlock Cottage is completely furnished including linens. The Hemlock Cottage, our only kitchenette, is equipped with a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. It is equipped with dining utensils for the maximum occupancy, and garbage bags are provided for the proper disposal of garbage along with a recycling container under the sink. The Hemlock MoonPie Cottage is supplied with bath towels, toilet tissue, hand & bath soaps, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, and bath robes for your convenience. Please notify us immediately if you find that any of the appliances are not working properly. Guests need only bring their personal items.
Both The Hemlock “Moon Pie” Cottage, and The Magnolia Cabin are pet friendly. Dogs must be friendly and housebroken. There is a flat rate per pet of $50 with a two-dog limit. You are responsible for any damages; cleaning up any accidents your pet might have, and deposing of any waste your pet creates on the property, (including repairs or fumigation for fleas.) We ask that when you are not at the property, whenever possible take your pet with you. If your pet is of the barking kind, and you must leave it behind, please leave it indoors, preferably crated. Please do not leave your pet unattended outdoors. You may take your dog most places in town but a leash is required.
Smoking is Permitted Outside Only
If we find evidence or the odor of smoking inside any of our cabins/cottage you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee. You may smoke on the back decks or in the pavilion area. Please be courteous and smoke responsibly outside, keeping the cabin doors closed.
Any keys that are lost/misplaced will be billed at a charge of $25 each.
The Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure is a privately owned and managed property and we reserve the right to refuse services to anyone, and will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries to guests, or for loss of monies, jewelry or guest personal property of any kind. We are not responsible for weather or road conditions, power outages, criminal activities, or any other activity that may be beyond our control. There will be no refunds, allowances, or rescheduling resulting from these conditions, except in the case of a mandatory evacuation, please see below.
If the state or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes a cabin rented by one of our guests, the guest shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, the guest will be entitled to a refund of the pro-rated rent for each night that the guest is unable to occupy the cabin because of the evacuation, which will be paid within ten business day.
If you must to cancel your reservation with us, the following fees will apply.
- Cancel within thirty (30) days and cancellation fee of $50 will be charged.
- Cancel within fifteen (15) days and a cancellation fee of $150 will be charged.
- All cancellations within thirty-six (36) hours of your arrival time will be charged for the complete stay.
Hot Tub Rules & Instructions
Your Hot Tub is for your enjoyment but is not a cooling tub. The temperature MUST get NO LOWER than 102°F.
- Please note the importance of rinsing off in the shower before using the hot tub to remove all body oils, lotions, hair spray/gel, perfumes, etc. as they will affect the chemistry of the water.
- Please be sure to add water to the hot tub if the water level drops below the top of the jet line.
- Please remember to add one (1) teaspoon of the provided chemical each evening.
- Please keep the hot tub cover ON when not in use.
- No alcohol consumption while in the hot tub.
- The hot tub temperature should not exceed 104°F.
- Always enter and exit the hot tub slowly and cautiously, the hot tub decks can get slippery.
- Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness, and fainting. These are symptoms of lowered blood pressure, which may result from prolonged exposure. When blood pressure falls, less blood reaches the brain causing dizziness and fainting. Get in and out of the hot tub frequently to regulate body temperature.
- We ask that guests refrain from bringing candles, glass, rose petals, food, or bubble bath into the hot tub.
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure and those on medication should not use hot tubs. Sitting in a hot tub dilates blood vessels, raises body temperature, lowers blood pressure or raises blood pressure depending on the individual. All of these factors have significant effects on the disorders listed above. In reference to elderly people, they are more susceptible to lowered blood pressure and subsequent fainting due to the potential loss of elasticity of their blood vessels. Lowered blood pressure stresses the heart as the heart works harder to bring blood pressure up to a good level. Lowered blood pressure and blood vessel dilation have a significant effect on medication absorption.
- Pregnant women are not advised to use hot tubs. Sitting in a hot tub causes blood to move to the skin's surface in order to help regulate body temperature and release heat. The fetus is then deprived of an adequate blood supply as blood moves towards surface areas. Hot tubing raises the body temperature of both the mother and the fetus. This is a problem because the fetus has no temperature regulating mechanism such as sweating like an adult. Elevated body temperatures in the first trimester have been found to result in neurological problems in newborns. Pregnant women can use the hot tubs if they have consulted their physicians and received approval or if they feel comfortable using the hot tub and getting in and out frequently to regulate their body temperature.
If after you have checked out (within 48 hours of your departure), we find that your hot tub is damaged in any way or has any discoloration of water there will be an $80 fee charged to you credit card for the correction of damages.
2494 Memorial Highway, Lake Lure, NC 28746
T 828.625.1171 E email@example.com